Saturday, September 11, 2010

photo books and trips....

I've started something new when going on trips...I LOVE pictures...That's nothing new! BUT, after I take personal pictures I don't really do anything with them except store them on my computer. I've gotten really bad about printing them off unless I want an enlargement to hang somewhere in the house. So I started making photo books for all of our trips and I'm doing a yearly one of everything else! I've actually really enjoyed doing this and it's a way that I relax. I've mentioned before that when going on trips I like to take non-professional pictures. I know that sounds weird...but I do this to feel normal and to also know that when I return home theres not work involved in going through all the pictures and editing them. I know, I'm not like most BUT that's okay! So the last 2 trips I've been on I've created books and had them ordered to remember the trip and to display on a coffee table or bookshelf at my house so other people can look at them! I usually order all of my prints and photo books[for personal use] from Snapfish or I create the photo book from Iphoto on my mac. I LOVE both companies!


So without further a-due...Here's my photo book from our Labor Day Trip to Dillard, GA
Cover

Inside flap

Page 1

Page 1 & 2


Page 2 & 3

Page 3 & 4



Page 5 & 6


Page 7 & 8


Page 9 & 10

Page 11 & 12



Pages 13 & 14



Pages 15 & 16


Pages 17 & 18

Pages 19 & 20


Pages 21 & 22



Pages 23 & 24


Pages 25 & 26


Pages 27 & 28



Pages 29 & 30



Pages 31 & 32



last page

back inside flap


back


What are ways that you use/display your photos from trips?

3 comments:

Jamie said...

What a fun book! My family has a house in Rabun County and it was so fun to look at all these places from your pictures that we have been...the Dillard House, the animals they have, and the outdoor flea market! Glad y'all had fun :)

carissa said...

what a gorgeous view! i love the photobook idea. it looks stunning and really captures your entire trip! we so loved hanging out! : )

Dawn said...

LOVE IT!! :) It was such a wonderful trip! What a great way to remember it! :)