Monday, September 27, 2010

little charlie....

This past weekend Kaz and I went to Columbia. He and 3 other guys ran in the mud run. 
We had a lot of fun catching up with friends. I got to spend time with friends I haven’t seen in a long time because of my busy schedule...
We also had the honor of being apart of little Charlie’s dedication service on Sunday. You may not remember SO, we met Liz and Todd through Bethany. We sat beside each other at one of the meetings and started a friendship. It seems like we have known them forever, and the Lord has really knit our hearts together. 
They were blessed with little Charlie about 2 months ago. We were so excited to be apart of this service and couldn’t be happier for Todd and Liz. 
This is a picture I took of charlie awhile back...

It gave me so much encouragement and hope to know that one day[hopefully soon] that will be me and Kaz....






3 comments:

carissa said...

charlie is absolutely adorable!!! what a gift! the pic you took of him is priceless! so glad this gives you hope!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Praying with you that it will be soon. The baby decorations are just too cute!!

Liz said...

I am Charlie's mother and I am honored to have the Lord put us on the same path as Amy and Kaz. We are so blessed to have them in our lives and we are so excited to see where the Lord leads our friendship. We love you guys very much. AGAPE love!!!