Friday, May 13, 2011

he's home, he's home!

My handsome husband is home from Colorado! Just in time...It has been a rough couple days in our house! I have been sick all week! Last night, me and Miley were both sick throwing up[I have no idea why she was]! I went to the doctor this morning to find out I have strep throat and a really REALLY bad ear infection! I was told not to be surprised if my ear drum didn't burst it was that bad! AND I have 2 weddings this weekend WITH NO VOICE! So Kaz came home just in time! He is so sweet and has offered to help me at both weddings....He will be my voice:) He's the best! Me and Miley are SO GLAD he's home!

7 comments:

Anne said...

FEEL BETTER!!

Bernice said...

Hope you and miley feel better soon

Hilary Surratt said...

oh, I hope you feel better soon. What a blessing Kaz is to help you with youe weddings this weekend!!!

Life Is Crazy Beautiful said...

Feel better soon!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

PRAYING you get better soon!!! So glad he is home :) makes everything better!!!

adrianne + will said...

Hope you get well soon! Ear infections are no fun at all!

mom said...

I am so glad he is home and that you got through the weekend with your weddings. I love you, mom