Monday, April 25, 2011

garden of the gods....

Kaz got off early on Friday, so we had a good amount of time to explore! We had lunch and walked around in Manitou Springs. Manitou Springs is a really cool little town full of shops and restaurants. Before I actually arrived to Colorado Springs, Kaz kept telling me all about Manitou Springs and how I would love it. He was right! 

After lunch, we went to Garden of the Gods. Honestly, besides the Grand Canyon, Garden of the Gods is the most beautiful place I've ever seen. I could spend days there. Kaz and I have plans to go back either this afternoon or tomorrow[if the rain holds out:)]. Garden of the Gods was my favorite part of the whole weekend!










This was my favorite spot. I loved looking out over all those gorgeous Cypress trees to see the snow covered mountains. 


This was also a favorite spot! Isn't it gorgeous?

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Ahhh. Colorado Springs. My husband and I met there at First Presbyterian church in downtown and got married there. We have many wonderful pics of us at Garden of the Gods. Isn't it beautiful? And,Manitou... love it. So quaint. Thanks for bringing back some great memories! :)

Megan C said...

I love Garden of The Gods, it is soooo pretty. When we went it was too cold to enjoy but I want to go back again in the summer.

Bernice said...

How beautiful!! Have never been, need to put that on our list of plasces to visit during retirement!!

Dawn said...

:) So beautiful! Looks like you guys are enjoying your time out there!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

IT IS Beautiful!!