Thursday, April 19, 2012

family pictures...

Awhile back we took some family pictures...or should I say, "we attempted" to take some family pictures. The BUGS were so bad when we finished it literally looked like we had chicken pox! Our session was only about 15 minutes and we were all itching and scratching for days! It was bad:( We did get a few good shots, even though we had a lot fighting against us. Here are a few of my favorites!








It's just too funny to me that she's picking her nose in this picture! She does it all the time! From the first day we met her. It's a hard thing to break:)




3 comments:

Elizabeth Edwards said...

are those chocolate mustaches? i love them all. you all are such a cute family. so sweet. (:

Jennifer said...

Awesome pictures! They made me smile.

Ginger said...

Those are really some good pictures. Love the cookies reminds me of my Grandmama's house she always always had tea cakes in her cookie jar.