Monday, October 31, 2011

5 years...

On Saturday, Kaz and I celebrated our 5th year anniversary! Our weekend didn't go as originally planned BUT it was absolutely perfect! Saturday morning we went to Rocktoberfest at Seacoast Church. It was very cold and windy but we still had a great time! Annie Rice got to see her cousin Rilee, looked at the all the animals in the petting zoo, and showed those big teeth to almost everyone she saw;) Everyone took naps when we got home and then that afternoon we walked around the mall, picked up some pizza, and watched the USC vs Tenn football game! Kaz asked if I wanted to go out somewhere nice for dinner that night and I said nope! My perfect night was doing exactly what we did...eating pizza and watching college football:) It was such a fun day and I'm so thankful for Kaz. I couldn't imagine my life without him and it's such a blessing to be married to him!

Annie Rice and Rilee










1 comment:

Ashley said...

Happy anniversary!