Tuesday, March 01, 2011

weekend fun...

It has been a LONG weekend! I went up to Columbia Friday afternoon to spend some time with my friends Anne and Dawn. They cooked a yummy Mexican dinner! It was great seeing them and catching up for a bit! 
Saturday, I had a wedding in Columbia! It was a very beautiful wedding[Preview here] BUT a LONG day! 
I got up early Sunday morning, came back to Charleston and started editing the wedding pictures! I worked on them for about 5 hours straight[my eyes were tired:)] before Liz got here! She came to visit because Kaz has been in Asheville for work and Miley is at my parents house. We had such a fun time together! We ate dinner at Taco Boy downtown, walked around for a bit and grabbed dessert at my favorite, Kaminsky's

  

Chocolate Cheesecake...
Tollhouse Cookie Pie[my fav!] 
It was an early night...We were both exaushted so we watched a little of the grammy's and hit the bed! Monday we did a little shopping at the outlets:) I bought a few tops BUT this is my NEW favorite top from the Gap! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
OH YEA, Liz introduced me to a song that I can't get out of my head! I LOVE it also:) Forget You by Cee-Lo! I'm constantly singing it...
It was a GREAT weekend, full of fun times and great friends!



No comments: