Wednesday, November 03, 2010

CSN Review...

I can’t stop looking at all the CSN stores. I could seriously buy everything! They have such a wide range of products from baby items, bar furniture, lighting, dishes, etc. I have so many things on my wish list:)

I recently purchased an Elite Products Single Round Bean Bag.

This bean bag is exactly what I needed, for 2 reasons really! One, the bean bag is used as a prop when I take newborn pictures! It’s basically what is underneath the blanket or backdrop! The bean bag is very soft, yet firm enough to where I can create dents or drops to place the baby in!
Secondly, I wanted this bean bag for our house! Kaz has already used it several times for watching football! It has been a great addition to our household:)

CSN was great throughout the entire purchase/delivery process. I ordered the product and within just a few days received an email with tracking information stating the product was on it’s way! Upon receiving the product, it was adequately packaged!

I’m in love with this bean bag and CSN Stores! You should definitely go check out all the amazing products they have!

No comments: