Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Catching up….

I know it’s been awhile…with traveling and everything that has happened over the last month, I really haven’t had a lot of time to blog! So I’m going to catch you up on a few things[none of really any importantce] going on….
1. I recently wrote Tori Spelling a letter….Yes, I know crazy! BUT I did[more on this later!].

2. I can’t stop looking at all the CSN stores. I could seriously buy everything! They have such a wide range of products from baby items, bedroom vanity, lighting, dishes, etc. I have so many things on my wish list:)

3. I am going on a girls trip to NY in August! I’m SOOO excited!

4. I’m really sad the Hills will be ending tonight…..I have watched this show since it started 8 or so years ago as Laguna Beach…It makes me sad just thinking about it….

5. The nursery is almost done! I’m waiting on the bumper and a few small items….Kaz painted it and he just has to finish the base boards and then I’ll share some pictures:)

6. We loved spending time with our new nephew Matias. Can you believe Kaz has NEVER changed a diaper before! Matias was his first…..and then he peed on him! We were all laughing. Here are a few iphone photos from our time with him!

7 comments:

Melissa's Thoughts said...

I am going to miss The Hills too.

Sarah said...

I'll be missing The Hills too! Your nephew is such a cutie. I love the picture of him on your lap, with those big chubby cheeks :)

T said...

Beautiful pictures! You two certainly look like naturals!

I cannot wait to hear what you wrote to Tori Spelling :O)

Hilary said...

1. I'm going on a girls trip to NY in August, too!!
2. I'm going to miss The Hills also.. my husband is so glad it's almost over. :-(
3. Can't wait to see nursery pictures!

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Can't wait to see your own little one in the pic :) He is a sweetie though. Tell your husband not to feel bad...Andrew peed on Jason the first time he changed him too (boys tend to pee on you a lot more than girls anyway :).

The Headley's said...

So I'm pretty sure that Sawyer was the first diaper Ian ever changed! After he was home for a few weeks Ian was in the nursery changing a diaper when I heard him yelling at the top of his lungs. I ran in to find Sawyer peeing, spitting up, and pooping all at the same time. Of course, like any good wife would, I ran and got the video camera!! : ) Tell Kaz to just be sure to put a wipe over his little parts as soon as you take the diaper off and he'll be good to go. I have two boys and I can proudly say I've never been peed on!!

Jill said...

I can't wait to hear about this letter to Tori and I'm jealous of #3! Ya'll look perfect holding a baby!