Tuesday, November 08, 2011

oh hair....

In the grand scheme of things, this has NO RELEVANCE of importance BUT yet it still manages to creep up on me each day...I told you a few weeks ago I got my hair cut. It was only supposed to be 2-3 inches...in the end it was 6 without me realizing it:( I don't hate it, I just don't love it. I did NEED a haircut and it DOES look healthier but I want my long hair back:( I can't do anything but straighten it...if I curl it, I look like I was electrocuted.....This was the night I got it cut...I sent this picture to Liz. Her response, "Look at that sassy pose". Can you tell how excited I was from this picture..HaHa. I'm getting used to it BUT LOOK forward to the day it's long again:)

3 comments:

carissa said...

This is why I'm terrified of getting my hair cut... Sometimes 2 inches does turn to 6! But if it makes you feel better, your "short" hair is the same length as my "long" hair. ; ) And, you look just as pretty as ever!!!

Unknown said...

I feel your pain but it does look great in this picture!

Jemsmom said...

I think it looks super cute!!! I love the long bangs. I understand though. Hang in there! It will grow out!!!