I know it’s been awhile…with traveling and everything that has happened over the last month, I really haven’t had a lot of time to blog! So I’m going to catch you up on a few things[none of really any importantce] going on….
1. I recently wrote Tori Spelling a letter….Yes, I know crazy! BUT I did[more on this later!].
2. I can’t stop looking at all the CSN stores. I could seriously buy everything! They have such a wide range of products from baby items, bedroom vanity, lighting, dishes, etc. I have so many things on my wish list:)
3. I am going on a girls trip to NY in August! I’m SOOO excited!
4. I’m really sad the Hills will be ending tonight…..I have watched this show since it started 8 or so years ago as Laguna Beach…It makes me sad just thinking about it….
5. The nursery is almost done! I’m waiting on the bumper and a few small items….Kaz painted it and he just has to finish the base boards and then I’ll share some pictures:)
6. We loved spending time with our new nephew Matias. Can you believe Kaz has NEVER changed a diaper before! Matias was his first…..and then he peed on him! We were all laughing. Here are a few iphone photos from our time with him!