Wednesday, April 04, 2012

I'm back....

Did you miss me? I've been gone awhile! All for good reasons:) More on that tomorrow! Here's an overload of pictures over the last 2 weeks! All of these pictures were taken with my phone! Sorry for the bad quality!







She loves taking her pants off when she sleeps!

With her EI, Lisa!





Playing dress up with Miley!






Her favorite thing to do! Put our dirty laundry around her neck! She would wear it all day if I let her!











This is how Annie Rice gets around faster! She sits on a book and scoots!

5 comments:

Lisa @ Life is Crazy Beautiful said...

Love the pics with Miley - so precious...and that one of her nuzzling your chin, choked me up. TWO blessed girls right there!!

Angela said...

Miley has never looked better! So glad you are back!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

sure have missed you. great photos. so cute!! love the photos of Annie Rice & Miley together too cute!! (:

Bernice said...

Glad you are back!! Loved all the pictures,the one of Annie Rice and Miley nose to nose has to be my favorite soo cute, the one with your dirty laundry around her neck had me laughing! Thanks for posting them!!

Holly said...

So my girls aren't the only ones who take their pants off in bed?? Love all the photos!