Friday, October 07, 2011

we're headed to the BIG APPLE...

Our vacation to celebrate our 5th year anniversary is finally here! I'm SO EXCITED, BUT very sad at the same time....We are leaving Annie Rice at my parents house for 6 WHOLE DAYS:( It's going to be very hard BUT I know she will be just fine at grandpa and grandma's. I've already warned them that the word NO better be used:) 

We have so many big plans in the city! One of which is my utmost favorite is an 80s prom with our friends the Burns....You will hear all about it when I return late next week but until then here's a sneak peak at part of our outfits!
And one picture of our sweet but crazy haired little munchkin! This was taken after a 4 1/2 hour nap:)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Have a great trip! I can't wait to see your pictures!

BARBIE said...

Enjoy your time in New York!