I decided to join in on miscellany monday over on my friend Carissa's blog!
1. The homestudy is COMPLETE! Yay! So, now we are just waiting…[more on my thoughts later]
2. This weekend completed my crazy busy wedding season! I had 3 weddings in 3 days! 21 hours of weddings! I’m so relieved to finally have a break and for things to slow down a bit! Since the beginning of March I have had 27 weddings! Whewwwww….a break!
3. This coming weekend I’m in a wedding for a change! I’m really looking forward to being able to be apart of a wedding, and actually get to dance with my husband at the reception instead of standing on the sidelines:)
4. The nursery is almost complete! We just have to get a mattress and the bumper. I saw the bumper this weekend and it looks great! It’s almost finished!
5. Tuesday nights are my favorite….The biggest looser, 90210, The Hills, and The City comes on. Well I’m really sad….90210 ended last week and The biggest looser ends this week:( Very sad. I love knowing that on Tuesday nights I can sit on the couch for 4 hours and watch TV. Watching tv has been my relaxation through this busy season.
6. I’m starting to run again today! I was up to 8 miles and then stopped once things got so busy. I ran a mile the other day and it was hard:( So I’m going to train again for a half marathon and hopefully be ready in August. I’m going to go slow again and take it up 1 mile a week….I’m excited:)
Hope everyone has a great Monday!