Monday, October 08, 2012

being a mom to 2 girls...

I have to say, I don't know why I was ever so worried about having another child. I have honestly loved every minute. Even the not so fun parts:) This may seem kind of weird but one of my favorite things about Maggie Ruth is hearing her burp:) In some way, it's the sweetest sound...
We are having newborn pictures taken by my sweet friend Kristen, but I had to take a couple myself:) I just couldn't help myself:) 


family photo by my sweet friend Carissa
Annie Rice wants Maggie Ruth to play with her so bad:)

7 comments:

Elizabeth Edwards said...

awwww, so cute. i love them all. precious. i'm so happy for you all. one big happy family. can't wait to see what you do for thanksgiving & christmas. what a thankful year it will be. happy dance! (:

The Wallace Family said...

Congrats to you and your family! I bet Annie Rice is the sweetest big sister:)

Alli said...

Absolutely precious!

Longmeadow Mama said...

I have so loved reading your journey for quite awhile now. I am absolutely giddy over your new addition. Crazy how a stranger can feel such a connection. Only God. :) Praying for all 4 of you. And LOVE the first picture with Maggie as the "i"!!!!

Jenn said...

Ahhhhh! Congratulations!! What a doll baby!!!

Jeremy said...

Hi there. A co-worker and friend Linsay C. posted about your blog so I decided to check it out.

Just thought I'd say that I love the picture of the baby with all of the sidewalk chalk.

Cheers,
-jeremy

Jeremy said...

Hi there. A co-worker and friend Linsay C. posted about your blog so I decided to check it out.

Just thought I'd say that I love the picture of the baby with all of the sidewalk chalk.

Cheers,
-jeremy