Wednesday, September 12, 2012

a whirlwind of a week....

If only I could tell you everything that has happened in the last 2 weeks...I feel like I’m going a little crazy! I can’t believe I’m actually sitting down to blog. I LITERALLY have had no time. We have been in a crazy whirlwind of things. Just a quick run down, and not even everything that has happened! My mom had a mini stroke, Annie Rice got salmonella, Kaz left for a 10 day trip out of the country, I had a physical that turned into having the flu and tetanus shot along with having a bump removed from my face, and now I look like a weirdo for the next week, and Annie Rice started preschool. That isn’t even the half of it, but that’s a whole lot to happen in a week and a half! I’m so thankful for sweet friends who have helped us tremendously over the last week. 
I can’t promise the next 2 weeks will be “normal” blogging for me! There is so much going on...BUT I’ll try to catch back up!

Annie Rice started preschool 2 days a week from 9-1. I have to admit the first day was really hard on me. Just the drop off part...She just seemed so grown up. I couldn’t believe it. She’s in a stage where there’s no tears when I leave..She just said, “Bye mommy, have fun”. Sweet girl. She seems to really enjoy school and everyday tells me of a new friend she has made. We have always planned to homeschool so that makes the preschool a little easier for me, knowing she will be back with me soon:) Here are a few pictures from open house with the teacher and her first day. 


















1 comment:

BARBIE said...

Oh girl, you've been through it. I hope your mama is doing well. Preschool is such an adjustment. Praying you through this transition.