Tuesday, March 20, 2012

cotton candy PLEASE....

Taking pictures is just in my blood...I can’t get enough...I want them on every wall in my house! Kaz tells me that I can’t go 2 weeks without taking pictures of Annie Rice. He’s right. I think if I had enough ideas, I could take them every single day! I’ve been taking a lot more lately because I know that very soon when she starts walking, my chances of getting some of these cute photos are out the window:)
I’ve been planning these cotton candy pictures for awhile...I decided to take them this morning for a couple of reasons, but mainly because I knew if I gave Annie Rice cotton candy it might give her a jolt of energy...[so far, sugar does nothing for her...it does nothing for me either BUT I’m anticipating on that changing...right now, it’s nice]
I probably should have thought a little better about this idea, because I gave her cotton candy BEFORE breakfast, so of course my little munchkin didn’t want to eat any breakfast:) I guess that’s okay every once in awhile;) I mean, who wouldn’t like sweets for breakfast?
Here’s my sweet little girl...I’ll never be able to have enough pictures of her! She’s growing up way too fast...I sure am blessed.






 my favorite below:)

















5 comments:

Unknown said...

SO CUTE! I love pictures, too! I take photos of our girls every couple days (not to the extent of your shoots, though!) You always have the best ideas for photo shoots! I did the dress-up one (where the dresses are hanging on a line) with my 3 year old a couple weeks ago, and while they didnt turn out as cute as yours, they were still pretty darling! :)

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i love her dress. so cute!! all of them are so precious. cotton candy, yum!! (:

Miranda said...

She is the cutest thing!!! :) ADORABLE pictures!

erin said...

I say take as many pictures as you can, she will love looking at them when she is older!

Lisa @ Life is Crazy Beautiful said...

<3