Wednesday, December 07, 2011

frozen meal exchange...

SO, I had my first frozen meal exchange tonight! It really turned out well! I got the idea from my friend Anne...7 girls in our Sunday school class participated! Each person made 7 meals[all the same]. I made chicken tacos[also from Anne:)]...It worked out nice because it was a lot cheaper buying all the ingredients in bulk and I spend about $40[without coupons...I ran out of time] and got 7 meals out of it! We each took 1 meal along with keeping 1 that we made! These 7 meals plus all the ones I made awhile back have my freezer stocked to the brim and should last us all of December and January! WooHoo for easy cooking for awhile:)
 bad pictures taken with my phone....

3 comments:

Kelley said...

What a great idea! I'll have to keep that one in mind. :)

Bernice said...

Could you give us a idea what all those wonderful meals on your counter are?? Love the idea!!

enthusiastically, dawn said...

I am over from Carissa's today and love this idea! I am with Bernice and would love to know all details!