Monday, June 28, 2010

a trip to Jamaica…..

Sorry it’s been so long…

Kaz and I spent last week in Ocho Rios, Jamaica. I had a wedding there! Our friends Chris and Amber got married on Monday the 21st. It was absolutely beautiful! Seriously, unlike any wedding I’ve ever seen….It was so beautiful on the white sand next to the clear blue ocean. Beautiful! To see a few pictures from the wedding visit my photography blog here.

Me and Amber[The bride]

While I was there for work, Kaz and I decided to stay a few extra days to enjoy ourselves! We stayed at the RIU resort which was extremely nice. It was all inclusive. Now Kaz liked that a little better than I did. I’m not used to eating buffet food 3 times a day, but him on the other hand loved every meal! I’m a very picky eater so that didn’t help much either but while we were there I actually lost weight so I must say I love all inclusive! My favorite meal was breakfast. Every morning Kaz and I would eat pancakes covered in Nutella! Yum, Yum! You can only eat that on vacation though!
[The Resort]

[Our not very healthy, but delicious breakfast]
The resort and view was absolutely amazing! I’m not a big beach person. I love the pool, but I could literally spend hours just lying on the beach. It was so cool and breezy thanks to the palm trees, and so relaxing.


On Tuesday, we spent the whole day lounging by the pool and ocean, and then had Mexican for dinner that night. I called it “The Perfect Day”!


[This was my favorite spot!]
On Wed, we packed up all of luggage and made the 2 hour trip back to the airport….We thought we were leaving but….

[To be continued]

5 comments:

Mrs. Chapman's 2nd Grade Class said...

Sounds and looks heavenly!! Glad it was so wonderful and relaxing!

Rhonda said...

That is awesome you all stayed extra to enjoy yourselves! I can't wait to hear more and see the pictures of the wedding. I'm a total beach person!! LOVE IT!

alicia said...

so pretty! it looks like a blast!

Carrie said...

I personally think it is acceptable to eat nutella on pancakes at anytime...and I want that NOW~ I had to comment about you great wedding pictures.. they looked awesome. I did get a chuckle out of the one where the Bridesmaids are walking down the steps... you might have totally missed it. But it's pretty funny. There was a "crack" on the steps for sure! hehehe!

Seizing My Day said...

Looks like a wonderful time!! so jealous! and the extra day too... nice! =) My hubby uses nutella in crepes for special breakfasts sometimes... the kids LOVE it! =) it does have protein ~ ha ha ~ a little!