Sunday, November 22, 2009

starting over...

As you can see from the last post, its been about 3 years....A lot's happened since then:) Kaz and I are going to try and start over with our blogging...Well at least I am. Kaz will probably post every now and then but that's not really his thing.

We've had a great weekend together. We were supposed to go to Greenville over the weekend to visit some friends but I got the flu on Wed, and that changed everything. It actually turned out for the best...I haven't had a weekend home without any photography sessions scheduled in a LONG time. I've gotten so much done and am actually caught up for about 3 days..until the sessions begin again:)

Friday night we went running. A little history-Running used to be mine and Kaz's favorite thing to do with each other. It was time where we could get away, clear our heads, and just enjoy being together and doing something we love. I haven't been able to really run for about a year and a half. I had knee surgery back in February and have tried many times since then to run but have had the worst shin splints. I've tried everything(new shoes, icing, heating, etc)...Finally, I ordered some compression sleves for my legs and so far they are helping. I've been running during lunch everyday at the gym but haven't mustered the courage to run outside yet..until Friday! Well it was amazing! We took Miley with us and I ran 17.5 minutes. Now, I know thats not a lot BUT for me it is. It's been a long time since I've been able to do that and it felt great. The bad part for Kaz is that its really hard for me to run without listening to music, so he has to talk the WHOLE time. When we finished he said I don't know what else to talk about-I've been talking non-stop for 2.5 miles. HaHa! It was great though and felt so good to be able to enjoy that time together again.






1 comment:

carissa said...

love this! so happy that you guys are running together again. you did a fabulous job on the design!!!