Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cleaning out...

I don’t know about you, but for me clutter drives me crazy! I can’t stand knowing that I have a closet full of stuff that I’m not using or wearing. Since we’ve been married, Kaz and I haven’t cleaned out any of our stuff except for some clothes here or there. SO we started cleaning out last week and it feels great to throw away! So far I’ve cleaned out our hall closets, master closet, kitchen and bathroom. The last thing is our office and guest closet which unfortunately is the worst:( BUT since I’ve thrown out so much stuff I’ve made tons of room. Now my closets are neat and in order and I’m not embarrassed for anyone to open them. Most of the stuff we’ve thrown out but the clothes and blankets we are giving away. I’m not much for yard sales-I love the idea but hate the thought of getting up at 5 in the morning to set up for people to come and buy our stuff for $.50. I don’t have the patience or the time! So we are in the process of clutter-freeing our life:)


On a side note, I bought these reindeer ears for some Christmas props in some of my baby photography sessions. Well I thought they were too cute and had to try them out on Miley!

No comments: